Sabtu, 08 April 2017

extreme korean celebrity diets


extreme korean celebrity diets

- tasty in the front and just like bam, bam, bam, punch you in your dick on the way out. (electronic music) - i think i can handle spicy food.


extreme korean celebrity diets, the only thing is i get the hiccups when i eat spicy food so. - i don't take spicy food too well. - i'm not intimidated by spicy food.


that's a cute dog. - when i was a child my grandma used to spike my food with spice to make sure i could handle it. - oh this is a challenge? - oh, (bleep). - this smells good so. - oh my god, okay, okay. - oh.


- oh, oh boy. - yeah i feel it but it's not that bad. - it's definitely a painful spice rather than a flavorful spice. - oh my god, i'm such a white person. - water, water. oh man, i need your water, zack. - oh i get the hiccups everytime i eat sp- (hiccup) oh i get the hiccups everytime i eat spi- (hiccup)


- oop see, i just hiccuped. - i can't. - yeah, that would (bleep) you up. - how much am i supposedto eat before it hurts? - it's definitely getting worse. - i mean, it's good minus the pain. - done. - boom, we did it. - i'm a bad person to get to these


like i put so much like shit in my body. - i have a whole bunch on my face so my face is burning. - look at my fingers. - i think my tongue grew two sizes. - i'm not korean but i'masian so it's like, you know. - i think my grandma won against everyone. she's like, "oh you're sad that i spiked your food with spice?


well listen, i lived throughtwo revolutions, bitch."



Load disqus comments

0 komentar