Jumat, 07 April 2017

diet for 14 year old male athlete


diet for 14 year old male athlete

my name is jack. we were 3 brothers always playing sports. i was working out in my corridor, in my bedroom. all karate mag, muscle world mag, euro boxing mag. i always lifted weight.


diet for 14 year old male athlete, i was making barbels with brooms, i was betting money with my friends at schools on push ups. i was a fighter, i was doing karate, judo, racing... always training. bodybuilders are forerunners, they are the best!


they dare it all. their way of dressing, their haircuts, their crazy ideas. i love them, i love their world. wow the muscles!!! when i'm in the middle of the street looking great, it's a trip! it's better to be able to run and do what you want than being sluggish... especially when you are 50. i'm working on my body cause i live in the streets.


if i didn't have that i might be dead. i don't want to be stuck in a tiny apartment. people can't understand i sleep on the pavement. but i'm never cold. 14/15 degrees fahrenheit i use cardboard, old school. i used dope, crack, heroin... montreuil, barbes (paris' sketchy neighborhoods)i slept with prostitutes. i slept in the most dangerous neighborhoods.


the morning you wake up surrounded by corpses and open wallets. those that want to steal or stab you, it happened all the time. when you keep a sharp mind and body. someone is asking for his age. between 30 and 50. 38! 50! other homeless are looking up to me, i think. they are saying, damn!


one day you drink the other you don't. you smoke, you quit. you never go to sleep smoking... you're not a real addict. i'm 75 and i have trained 50 years in martial arts. i know about working out and i can appreciate your hard work. and a lot of work to stay in shape. that's good, great job! have a nice day! with my street brothers i share everything.


i should have been like that with my broads. they might have been happier... my love story with street people has been very strong, it might have ruined my life. when this sticks. if your skin sticks like that. look closer. when it really stick like glue, it means you are shredded. it sticks like glue. i'm still retaining water a bit of water.


may 3rd there is a bodybuilding competition in the pyrenees, i don't even know where. it's called the pyrenees championship. i've got to be there ripped. it's in a few days, it's a crazy challenge. i've got to loose all the water left on my body. today or tomorrow, it goes away very fast. i didn't have time to make any fat. beans, cabbage for 5/6 days. i was on hard diet. i was on 1500 calories a day. with my aids treatment, with a liver that's not working too well.


the doctors were worried. i can't remain a teenager all my life, a mix of a teenager and an adult. i have grandchildren. i want them to see, a granddaddy.... i want them proud of their grandfather! my grandfather is a meathead, but he is a good man. and i have a son that i love... my name is jacques. a big thanks to my "jacquo" jacques sayagh for these moments shared.




Load disqus comments

0 komentar