Selasa, 11 April 2017

list of crash diets that work fast


list of crash diets that work fast

♪ ♪ ♪ you call me on alazy afternoon ♪ ♪ asking me what i'm up to,let's find something to do ♪ ♪ baby i'd be down, down,down, down,down, ♪ ♪ down down down down. ♪


list of crash diets that work fast, ♪ you know i'd be down,down, down, down,down, ♪ ♪ i see you arrivingin your car. ♪ ♪ jet black mercedes,built in the 70's ♪ ♪ classic likeyou and me ♪


♪ i'll be coming down, down,down, down,down, ♪ ♪ i feel a little rush ♪ ♪ i think i've got alittle crush on you ♪ ♪ i hope it's not toomuch ♪ ♪ but boy when i'mwith you i hear it ♪ ♪ my heart is singing ♪ ♪ la la la la la la.. ♪ ♪ honestly you shouldn'twaste time no more ♪ ♪ coz all these littleboys you're chasing did ♪


♪ they break your heart? ♪ ♪ i know you've been down,down, down, down,down, ♪ ♪ i won't let you down,down, down, down,down, ♪ ♪ i hope it's nottoo much ♪ ♪ but girl when i'mwith you i hear it ♪ ♪ i wonder if you feelthe same ♪ ♪ i see it in the way thatyou behave around me ♪ ♪ and i can tell ♪ ♪ what we have is differentfrom anyone else ♪


♪ coz you stop doingwhat you doing ♪ ♪ when i call you comeup to me running ♪ ♪ and i would dosame for you ♪ ♪ so tell me thatyou feel it too ♪ ♪ think i've got acrush, baby ♪ ♪ feel a littlerush baby ♪



Load disqus comments

0 komentar